Friday, January 14, 2011

Fingers and toes!

I couldn't be more proud: my son has discovered his fingers.

Today was the first time I've seen Shane take aim when flailing around his arms. He was sitting in his little bouncer and bopping the giraffe and lion toys hanging above him. Then while I was feeding him later, I noticed he was keeping the fingers on both hands splayed wide. The boy has his learn on!

Shane also made the diaper of the poo-pacolypse. Fully clothed, the stench pulsated off his bum in waves. I could see a large chunk of the damage clear through the diaper. It looked like he would've leaked out of both leg holes if his legs weren't there to keep the poop in. Carrie had come to help with this diaper change, so she grabbed Shane's little legs while I cleaned his rump.

"Careful Carrie, there's a some poo there." I told her.

"Where?" She asked and started to examine Shane's leg where she was holding.

This is where I'm a turd.

"Right there!" I said. Only as I said it, I dropped a dab of liquid baby crap on her hand.

"MIKE!!!"

I started to cackle. Carrie didn't want to drop Shane's bum back into the dirty diaper, so I'm safe.

Then Shane starts peeing up into the air at us.

Diaper changes are great fun, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment