Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Cat-Fun

I've been playing around more with Carrie's iPad lately. What it lacks in flashes and editing options, it makes up for it in the "it's there when I need it" category.

Click if you're interested in random cat mayhem, or you can just wait for the next Shane-annigans post for more baby action!


Video #1: Ranger and Shane Playing

If Shane doesn't break Ranger, they're going to be a hilarious pair growing up.


Video #2: Ranger Tests the Theory of Survival of the Fittest

A couple of times this week, I've noticed Ranger playing with plastic electric socket protectors.  You know, those things you stick in an wall socket to prevent a child from jamming a fork into. Ranger would bolt down around with one in his mouth, play with it, and then carry it off it again. I thought he'd found a pack or a stray cover laying around, but the truth is much more....stupid.

I watched Ranger pry one out of a live socket while I was playing with Shane. Dumbfounded, I took the cover back and moved it to an inactive socket.  Lo and behold, the moron went for it again, albeit unsuccessfully.

Video #3 Min vs Rabbit

There's a bunny rabbit that likes to hide next to some of my azaleas. I have cats. I grew up with dogs chasing animals and patrolling the back yard, so I figured it was time to put the cats to work. They've had an easy life sitting inside and pooping all day. I was feeling mischievous and decided to see what Min would do, since she's the least likely cat to run away.  It's not the best video quality, but if I'm bored and spot the rabbit again I'll see what I can tape on round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment