Thursday, May 21, 2015

Catching Up While I Can

When I stop, I notice I'm Carrie and Shane-less.

When I am on the go, I don't notice as much. It's easier to visit people solo, too, so I visit whomever whenever I can.

Monday, I tried to meet up with Travis. Tuesday, I dropped by John's work. Both nights, Jama and I stayed up and watched TV together.

Wednesday, Ryan and Kim treated me out to dinner. We played cards afterwards. They'll be down in Cville this weekend, so they'll be among the first to see our new house.

Thursday, my family assembled. Or at least those of us that were in the area.


And this time, I took pictures.


Baby B's smile inspired me. He's got his two front teeth on top and bottom.


We went out to celebrate Nana's birthday. Jama wanted fried catfish at Red, Hot, and Blue!


It will be one of the last times we're all together in Northern VA. Next week, Baby B gets tubes in his ears and goes to Russia. How's that for a timeline?

It was good seeing everyone. Every time we laughed, Baby B laughed, too!


Drew is on the schedule for next week. Travis, too. Lots of check-ins and farewells.

1 comment:

  1. We loved reading your blogs, Mike! Thank you for writing this and all of them. They are always so interesting. Would you please post the pictures on facebook so my friends and relatives can see them? Thank you! It was great to eat dinner with you last night. We miss you, Carrie and Shane so much.

    Love,
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete