Wednesday, September 14, 2016

TKD Day 4

Ten minute drive and one minute before arrival Shane conked out.


He leaned against me when I put his gi top on and walked through the parking lot with his eyes closed. I'm sure it was cute and tired at first, but later transitioned to a game. He knew to stop when I said "Don't walk into the wall!"

Shane was wide awake for flying sidekick practice.


I told Shane he could nap on the way home if he liked. He tried to close his eyes for a couple minutes, but the sinking spell had passed.


Maybe Shane is more tired than I thought with school and without napping. It would explain some of the crabby outbursts. He doesn't have quiet time anymore on weekends, either.

Of course, Shane would rather die than admit he needed a nap.

Four classes down. We've now earned a sticker for each of the ninja turtles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Shane looks really good at Taekwondo so far! Just like you at that age! Maybe he'll become a black belt, too.

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete