Friday, April 27, 2012

Lack of posts

Im not really a huge fan of typing on the iPad. Short sentences are fine, but a journal entry? I want to feel the keys as I hit them. Like my knee and complaining about the extra d in 3d movies, it's just another sign I'm getting old! Heh.

A lot has happened this week. Shane's learned a few new tricks, we had the home inspection of our new house, spotted lead paint, and now we're in the heat of negotiating. We may end up walking away. For the inspection, the family I tutor for agreed to babysit Shane! I really like them. They remind me of my family in some ways with how high-energy they are. Shane fit right in. Everyone who's seen him at work or otherwise thinks he's the cutest thing. Handsome, too.

I will try to post a real post when I get a better video of one of Shane's new tricks. I got one but Carrie didn't like how she looked in it. I got vetoed! I'm sure he'll do it again.

Until then, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment