Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary, Carrie!

Bucket tried to bite River and my finger tip was in the way. It swelled up. The doctor said if it gets any worse we should go to the ER in the morning. He said I could double up on the antibiotics tonight. "It will be a race between the antibiotics and the bacteria." I pray the pills do the trick.


Who knew cat bites could be so bad? It was only a nuisance at the time (and then I checked the internet). I felt silly even after it swelled, but the doctor told me it was a good thing I checked in.

Ironically, it took over an hour and a half for someone to say "You got bit; Take a pill."

On the plus side, I know exactly where to go and I'm in their system from now on. It's all part of the grand plan.

Carrie asked me for a picture while she was at work.


How do you think I took it?

No comments:

Post a Comment