Thursday, February 8, 2018

Almost there!

Friday is the last official day of practice for wrestling. Regionals are over the weekend and States are next weekend. My boys have a final tournament on Saturday, the 24th. Shane has two more weeks of basketball and wrestling himself.

Almost to the finish line.

I've had three different seniors using up my planning period to finish their course work ever since January, too. If they finish this week I should have some time to catch up at work when I drop to an intermittent practice schedule to lead up to the tournament. 

I'm looking forward to having free time again. I feel like I'm quieter at home, because I'm saving up the words I'll use throughout the week at work.

March will be a new season. I need to catch up with people and laundry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment