Monday, February 26, 2018

New Car Problem

After the deluge Saturday night, I noticed there was water in the light above my console.


It had dripped on to the seat. I used a paper towel to blot and drain the water out.


My guess is that the seal on the windshield or sun roof is not what it used to be. I figured I would ask the shop to look at it whenever I went to get my oil changed next.

Monday morning, there was a new symptom. Moisture had gotten into the car and froze on the interior.


I noticed it as I scraped the front off my windows. Then I popped into the car and found frost on the inside of the windshield and sunroof.


Gonna have to try and make an appointment to get this figured out now. I was going to wait loner on the oil change, but the free diagnostic may make it worth it. The car is driveable but I don't want water leaking into any of the electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment