Sunday, February 11, 2018

Staunton Stayover

More rain Sunday. Shane and I drove up the mountain to visit Patrick. Patrick wanted to spoil Shane a little so he gave him a belated Christmas gift: Pokemon cards!


Shane talked about them non-stop.

We drove over to the library after lunch and Gamestop. Shane made friends immediately.


Which was fine with us. Patrick and I talked. Books would have been nice, but being social is good, too.


Patrick hooked Shane up on Minecraft when we got back to Patrick's house. That let Patrick and I chat while he stayed glued to the screen.


Shane was lot in a Minecraft daze. Patrick and I talked, played a card game, and went back to talking before I pried Shane off the computer. I don't think Shane even realized how much time had passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment