Saturday, May 19, 2012

Reason #193.4 To Sell


Have I mentioned my son is a climber?

If you're not familiar with the layout of our house, on the other side of that railing is a drop that goes into the basement. It's really cool if you don't have a fearless son with no survival instinct and a penchant for climbing. Shane's already discovered how much fun it is to reach over the plastic barrier and drop things into the basement. I don't want him to get the idea that it might be fun to drop himself too.

Actually, it is fun. Don't try this at home (I'm a professional idiot/monkey).


I put Shane down for a nap and this is the sort of trouble I get into when Carrie's not home. I've had the urge to do it for a while. Today I had the energy and I'd cleaned up the floor of baby caltrops (er..., toys!).  My wife occasionally checks my blog, so I wonder how long it will take her to discover this...Mwa ha ha!

It's tempting to tell Carrie to check, so I can be sure to see her reaction. The best jokes are when someone is not expecting it, though. I think I'll just leave this up and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment