Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shane's going to be getting a cousin soon.

Shane's going to be getting another cousin soon!

My sister and her husband have their own little boy on the way. I admit, I was selfishly hoping for a boy for Shane to play around with. I'm glad to know that when the stakes are 50/50 I can sometimes be on the winning half.

I think Ka and Stu were going to be happy with whatever they got, but I bet Stu is breathing a secret sigh of relief. I know that when I heard Shane was going to be a boy I was a little relieved that I didn't have to learn about anything other than the parts God gave me. As far as I can tell, I don't think that's even an issue that occurs to most women. Women sometimes seemed like some sort of mysterious creatures growing up that went to the bathroom in herds. I think most of these same women probably looked at us boys as knuckleheads, and the only thing they have to watch out with a boy baby is the upward spray capability!

I'm praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby for my sister. I'll have to figure out a way to drag my family out to visit when Coleman comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment