Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dog Crawl

Roxy loves to visit Nana and Pop's with Shane. There's another dog to play with, a big back yard, and all sorts of new rooms and hiding places to explore.

Friday, Indy shoved her way into Jama's bedroom and unlocked a new world of fun/trouble for her to get into.



I thought it was hilarious. 

Roxy is a weird cross between a bigger dog than you expect and a smaller dog than you expect. 


She looks really funny (and LONG) when she splays her back legs and fully stretches out.

Afterward, I...uh...may have been a bit of a "bully" as my wife put it. I took a balloon and tied it around Roxy's collar. I fully expected some mayhem, but she was perfectly content to sit and chew on the string at first.


Roxy may bark at balloons from here on out!

Nana and Carrie did not approve. Nana pointed out that Roxy may scare a kid with a balloon one day.

I still think it was hilarious. I'm not planning on doing it again. I did it once, I got it on tape, and if I did keep doing it and Roxy was scared I would be a bully.

I don't think she was really scared, though. She has a tendency to run to trouble.

I have ample evidence.


The dog could go anywhere in the house, but she makes a point of finding Shane when he's got that darn chainsaw. If it's half-cute, half-obnoxiously loud. I let them tear around, but my sanity only allows it to go on for so long.

It's been a month and a half that Roxy's been with us. She's a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment