Friday, January 3, 2014

Comfort Toy


Shane has a buddy at night. He simply calls him, "my turtle!"

Turtle has been with us before Shane started vaulting out of his crib. Now, he hangs out in the race car bed all day until Shane needs to lay down. Shane's quite attached. He rarely takes Turtle out of bed or plays with him outside of nap and bedtime, but Shane knows how to make him light up and make music. Sometimes I hear Shane wake up and turn the music on in the middle of the night. There's a timer on it, so when the music stops and Shane doesn't reset it I know that he's snoozing securely again.

It's a cute toy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that the turtle he has at our house only lights up! I was trying to copy y'all when I bought it and didn't know yours made music. These posts will be such a treasure for Shane many years from now.

    ReplyDelete