Sunday, December 7, 2014

Shane's Birthday Presents

Shane isn't the only one thankful for his birthday presents. Carrie and I are looking forward to playtime with new toys -- with and without Shane.


While Shane did some fun-ucational program time, Carrie challenged me to a game of Hanging Monkies (sic). It was cutthroat. We ended up playing three rounds (I lost two!).


Afterward, we experimented with the monkies. Each color is one monkey shy of being able to make a full circle.

Shane discovered the game the following morning. We've played off and on since, but he's a little iffy on rules and taking turns. I guess I could enforce them, but we had enough fun doing things our own way.


Shane loved his birthday weekend. I'll post more later!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you like the game! I thought he didn't like it when he opened his presents on Saturday and he didn't want us to set it up. So your posting is a relief and a joy to read! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete