Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Texas Trashed

Texas Trash is Jama's famous trail mix. It's got more than a little heat to it, too. The secret ingredient is Tabasco.

Jama gave me a container full of Texas Trash for the holidays. It's long since gone, but not before a story came of it.

I called home one day after wrestling.

"Hey, Love. How goes it?" I said.

"It goes!" Carrie replied. We talked for a little bit, and then...

"Shane, you're not going to like that." Carrie said.

I heard a little boy giggle over the line.

"Shane, I'm warning you. It's very spicy."

More toddler giggles followed.

Then it got quiet.

Carrie started to laugh. Shane started to cry!

"It's HOT! It's HOT!" Shane yelled.

"That's called spicy, Shane!" Carrie laughed.

"Did Shane just try the Texas Trash?" I asked.

"Yup!" Carrie laughed.

Shane likes to push boundaries, but that time he got burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment