Friday, June 3, 2016

Graduation Walk

Shane graduated from PreSchool today! I put some nice clothes in the car and picked him up early for Subway (No "hangry" kids allowed). We ended up a little late, because Carrie demanded kilts. We had to race home and back. Shane's teacher was crying when I dropped him off. She did a great job.

I recorded the whole thing for Nana and Pop. Shane's been singing the songs all week. He was dubbed "Most Musical." I'd contest he's got the biggest lungs. 

Intro - (Shane's supposed to start off National Anthem):


Lots of little kids singing:


Lots more singing. Shane starts to get talked about at 5:04 if you want to skip:


Lots of other kids get awards (but not much Shane screen time):


Passing out diplomas:


It was probably more organized than the high school graduation. We were packed in pretty tight, so I got jostled with every round of applause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment