Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pokemon Night Trio

Dick and I traded texts, so Shane and I made sure to go to Pokemon night this week. Samuel was there, too! His baseball practice was cancelled due to the rain.


The kids didn't play much Pokemon. They ran around the store with Dick's phone playing Pokemon Go, played the free NBA Jam, joked, bounced, and watched Pokemon XY on the TV.


I was glad they had a place that they could play with like-minded kids, but I felt bad enough they were loud I made sure to buy something (as I always say, you have to support the stores you like or they may not be around one day).

Shane's cooled on the Pokemon card game, but he's begun to look forward to seeing the other kids. Hopefully, we'll meet up at a playground the next time the kids have lots of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment