Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

Boo!


We headed east Saturday afternoon to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa. They tried to hide my usual coffee cup, but I found it. It's mine. My own. There was a nice big Leprechaun cup that caught my eye, though.


I brought a stack of my board games, but Shane was desperate to play Monopoly. Mommy and Grandma played with him. I subbed in whenever one of the ladies was called away for work.


Grandma won. Shane hit one hotel, rolled a three, and hit another. Game over.

I forget what he said here, but it was hilarious. Love the pic.


Sunday, Grandpa and I took Shane fishing.


Then we picked produce from the garden.


Peppers galore! We got to take them all home. It was part thanks for Carrie destroying a colony of fruit flies and part "use these before they go bad."


We had a final meal before returning home.


Audio book for the drive, Hank the Cowdog: The Case of the Mysterious Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment