Monday, October 9, 2017

Horse Allergy Confirmed (Again)

I'm allergic to horses again.


I didn't believe it'd really gone away when they tested me for shots, but since Carrie didn't have a horse I wasn't worried about it.

Multiple horses and sneezes later, it was time to revisit the issue.

I tested positive with the AP horse and slightly with the standard horse.


There wasn't an AP-horse last time I took the test. It was a much stronger reaction. I felt my arm itch at #83 quickly. That probably explains why the second allergist, Dr. Kim, didn't think it was significant enough he was willing to give me shots for it.

It took an hour and a half, but I'm signed up for anti-horse allergy shots now.

Carrie took Shane to soccer practice while I got pricked by needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment