Friday, January 22, 2021

We read your gift, Grandpa!

Since we finished the book, Carrie put on the documentary!


It wasn't all the same material either. The 40 minutes I saw of it were good. However, I went out for horse chores while Carrie and Shane finished it. I had to finish chores before my first office hours.

I like that we were able to read a book and then watch something related to it. And the timing was perfect, because Carrie and Shane drove to Richmond to meet Grandma and Grandpa for lunch!


On the way home, Maps warned Carrie of an accident. She ended up on the back roads and had a sudden idea.

"Hold on, Shane. We're taking a detour!"

Carrie drove to a showgrounds (Deep Run Hunt Club?) that she'd ridden at AND was in the documentary. It sounded like a neat connection for Shane and a bit of nostalgia for her!

I was in meetings and working on the computer for all of this, because work.

Shane came home with a new toy from Grandpa.


 We'll need to put it together if Shane doesn't break all the pieces playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment