Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ranger is doing well...

...and so are my allergies.

Carrie emailed the people we adopted Ranger from and they said he's fitting in well! The little girl was thrilled to see him again. All's well that ends well. He was as doggish* of a cat as I've seen before, so it's a shame he also carried the sneezing, sniffling death for me. I've taken maybe one or two of my allergy pills since he's left. Min and Max don't cause anywhere near the same allergic reaction. I guess it's true that male cats have more allergens.

Anyway, it's good to know the little stink is doing well. Both Min and Max have been much more present and friendly since he left, so I guess they're glad he's gone.

Cats. What can I say? They came with the wife.

*doggish - Acting like a dog. Actually caring for the people in your house and generally not being catty.**

**catty - Acting like a typical cat. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment