Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Stupid Dog Isn't So Stupid

Brogan got in trouble today for eating Shane's crayons (again). I scolded him and put his sorry butt out back. I quickly returned to the living room where Megan and Shane were reading a book. Moments later, there was a noise in the garage. I was holding Shane, so Megan popped up and opened the door.

Brogan scrambled in as she leaned her head out.

The dumb dog found a way out of the back yard! I can't literally call him dumb, but I feel like I'm morally still in the right. I can't leave him in the backyard to run any errands now, because he can get out and may run off looking for me. He's going to have to be crated since I can't trust him not to pee in the house.

Oh, Brogan. Maybe he's just training me for when Shane starts trying to crawl out of a window when he's a teenager, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment