Monday, March 30, 2015

Final Bits

I cleaned out the last of the storage unit on Monday. One final load of crap. 


Most of the storage unit stuff was what I would deem "non-essential." I would have been okay with it all burning up in a fire. It was all the stuff we wanted out of the house for staging, but before we hit our "let's get rid of stuff" phase of packing.

Afterward, I went by the house to clean out the remainder of the garage. I drove by my agent's to drop off the keys and garage door opener and popped by the title office next. The former went quickly; the latter took over an hour. The lender wanted a new mortgage signed. They waited to email it until I was about to leave.

Thankfully, my parents have been awesome and laid-back with the Shane care. Without it, we would never have moved out in time.

I spent Shane's nap with a final dump run. No one picked up our last wave of curb alerts on Craigslist. I didn't think the new owners would want them either.


The e-cycling place closed 15 minutes prior to my arrival (again). They won't let you drop stuff off for the next day, either. It is great fun to throw a large TV into a dumpster from on high, though.


Shane and I will drive down to Cville tonight after I shower. When the soap is packed, moving can make anyone smell a little ripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment