Thursday, March 17, 2016

Kilt Day 2016

Every year, I wonder "Should I do it?"

And every year, I have.


Happy Kilt and St. Paddy's Day! I worried about more than I should have. I think the kids were more in shock this year than most. That tamed the comments down. I always act like the kilt's perfectly normal. A matter-of-fact tone when asked "WHY!?!" or "IS THAT A SKIRT?!?" helps, too. 

"It's St. Paddy's Day. I do what I want" or "My wife likes it," solves all.


Kids need a shock on occasion.

Carrie decided to have her own St. Patrick's Day fun at work. She used a pen to tattoo her coworkers.

And her self, of course!


Shane caught the kilt spirit around 7:00 PM. Carrie was delighted.


Joy overflowed.




1 comment:

  1. Carrie is adorable! Cutest film ever! Jama, Tim and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete