Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy Saturday

Saturdays are as busy as any other day around here. I vacuumed, washed clothes, cleaned the kitchen, and watched Shane. There was an hour and a half of break time here and there before he went down to sleep. I often wonder what the teenage Mike would think whenever I thank God for an opportunity to do my online homework and dishes! Is it bad that I'm tempted to vacuum right now? The whole house is asleep, so it'd be a bad idea, but I do want to get it done...

Carrie was very busy as well. She's working on a project that I wish I could claim more credit for. It's all her, though. I'll be taking pictures as it develops and it will get it's own blog post later. Hopefully, Monday when it's all said and done. She's up sleeping now, so I have more spare time than I'm used to. I can write!

I'm working on finishing Outdoor Shane-annigans Part 2 next. It's funny how much time you can spend taking pictures, uploading, and downloading them. I'll try to finish it up tonight, so I can check spelling and post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment