Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Muay Tired

I've been a little frustrated/disappointed that I've only been to a handful of Muay Thai classes in the 2.5 months since I started. It seems like something always comes up. I was almost a total hypocrite Monday, because I was going to go but then I ate a big Chipotle burrito (and boy was it good!). I ended up digesting enough in time that I wouldn't hurl beans and rice working out, but Carrie felt sick and laid down for the night while I was giving Shane his bath.

Still, there is hope!  It sounds like Patrick is interested in classes. He and I may go on Saturday. Since Carrie and I can't go at the same time, having a family member start going could be great motivation to make sure one of us follows suit. I'd be okay with Carrie going in my stead. I just don't like starting something and then not continuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment