Sunday, December 16, 2012

Final Memories of Our First Home

Carrie and I began our married life in my apartment, but it lasted for less than a month. Carrie went away for YCC, I packed up, and that was the end of that era.

Our townhouse was our first real home we built together. We were there for 2 and 1/2 years. I wish we had a full video of the place while all of our stuff was in it, but we don't.

Thankfully, we do have this gem. Carrie took a final walk about after all of the papers were signed. A final farewell.


It's languished on our computer for a long while. I wanted to post it before I fully forgot about it.

Farewell, townhouse. You were a good home where my wife and I spent the beginning of our years together and helped us raise our boy from a baby to a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment