Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Posts I Don't Like to Read

I don't like it when I complain.

Everyone vents, yes. It's a part of life and can be healthy to do.

Once you've vented, it should be done. If it's not done, it's whining.

"No one likes a whiner," is a famous Nana quote.

Whenever I stumble across an old, more negative post it makes me wince internally. I may have been venting at the time, but once I post the negative it becomes a recurring vent and therefore a whine.

That's just me, though.

Wait.....was this just a complaint post?

****!


PS - The asterixs are filling in for 'oops.' My grandparents and mother have figured out about my blog. Would I really curse when I know they'll find it?

PPS - If it was for the right comedic effect, I just might!

PPPS - I look at this post as more of a thought dump and a reminder to myself to be positive than a vent. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment