Monday, February 20, 2012

Shane and the Measuring Tape (a lazy cop-out on my part)

My one year old is the size of a two year old and learning new things every day. In lieu of writing a long post, I have a long video.


Some highlights to look out for:

1. Shane's squealing! He's not talking talking much, but he likes to make a lot of noise. It's not new, but it's cute.
2. Shane's reasoning. My son's ability to reason and interact has definitely grown. In the video, he grabs my hand and turns it over before plopping the measuring tape into it. Shane knows what he wants and he takes steps to getting it.
3. Shane waves now. This is towards the end of the video. I realize most people aren't going to watch all 7.5 minutes so I'm pointing it out here. He won't do it on command, but he's learned that waving to Carrie or I will cause us to get all sorts of excited.
4. I look small in front of my son. He's a big boy for his age and growing all the time (well, except for the setback of being sick).

That's my quick post for the night! Enjoy the Shane-annigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment