Monday, May 16, 2016

Sinus Infection

The congestion hung around after the flu ended. Then, it morphed into something a little more. The right side of my face throbbed down to my teeth. I popped an ibuprofen after work that day.

Being sick always makes you appreciate when you're well again.

Side note: Did Shane really need to wake up at 6:00 AM three days in a row? It started on Saturday. The weekend! This morning, he woke up singing.

I'm awake, I'm awake!
Can I get up? I want to get up!

times infinity

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got some antibiotics. Sinus infections don't go away without them usually. Also, I thought Shane was required to look at the clock and not wake anyone up before the clock said a later time than that. Oh, me! Is he going to be waking us up that early when he comes for his visit next month? I love you!

    ReplyDelete