Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Second Swim Lesson

Swim Lesson - Round 2! I had a sinus infection instead of the flu this time. That allowed me to have a voice. Shane and I talked about how important it is to listen to his teacher.

He did.


Shane was much improved. Both in focus and ability!

His fashion sense was off, though. For some reason, he didn't want to wear his goggle straps over his ears. 


I tried to address it a couple of times, but it didn't stick (Maybe Shane strapped his ears shut on purpose). Eventually, a lifeguard helped him out.


Shane was afraid to jump in last week.


I was most impressed when the teacher got him to swim underwater to reach a toy. Shane was very hesitant. The teacher moved it up on the steps, but 'helped' Shane in a way he still had to submerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment