Saturday, May 21, 2016

It's Wet Out There

It rained again. I heard that it rained in DC 25 out of 30 days in a row. The most info I could find for Charlottesville was we had a streak of 14 days of rain out of 16. It became too much work after that.

But, I digress. It rained again, and Shane's last day of soccer was cancelled. It was supposed to be the rain make-up day for a previous rainy day.

We visited Mommy at work and made nests instead.


No sense hanging around the house all day!


Shane and I ran some errands afterward. We went to Costco, etc, etc. I enjoy simple trips and grocery shopping. Shane does, too. This should be our final Saturday to visit Mommy at the showroom. She should be moving over to the factory floor on Monday!

We hung around the house after nap. Carrie showed Shane Hotel Transylvania 2 and he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment