Tuesday, May 3, 2016

How Time Flu

Sunday, Shane woke up sick again, so I took him to the MedExpress. He didn't act like a plague carrier during the day, but three days of fever warrants a closer look.

The flu test was positive. It wasn't even on my radar. Flu's normally knock you flat and Shane looked like the energizer bunny when awake. Plus, Shane was vaccinated. 

Oh, well. Maybe that's why the flu was so weak. They didn't give us any medicine for it. The doctor thought the worst had run it's course. We did get amox. Shane's right eardrum was a little red.

Monday, Carrie and I traded shifts morning and afternoon. Tuesday, I stayed home, because Shane infected me. Here's to hoping what he gave me is weak and fades quickly. 

I was doomed anyway. Shane's been wiping snot and coughing on me all week. There have been showers and thunderstorms all week, so we haven't been outside much either.

I like the rain, though. 


Good thing there wasn't any hail.


The bamboo has enjoyed the rain. In turn, Shane's enjoyed the new growth.


We enjoyed the weather this morning. It's raining again now.


No comments:

Post a Comment