Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Stroll Through Horse Country

Carrie needed to drop off a trailer at Wings of Hope Ranch. Shane and I tagged along.


Wings of Hope is a Christian horse rescue operation Carrie learned about. They, also, provide free lessons for kids.


Shane's interest was less academic. He just likes new places.


Chasing lizards...


...and climbing trees are bonus.


I didn't have time to go over the Cowboy 10 Commandments with him,...


..., but he enjoyed climbing on hay bales (as usual).


Carrie spent the time talking shop. She loves horses.


I love Carrie and Shane. It all works out.


Shane got a big surprise on the way home. Carrie disabled the air bag and shifted his car seat to the truck.


I noticed it years ago, but Carrie wasn't comfortable with it until now. He was stoked.


And the other reason Shane and I tagged along were these folks!


We were only half an hour north of Short Pump, so we met up with Kim and Ryan for lunch. Kim was excited there was a Cheesecake Factory nearby. It started to pour, or we'd have all walked around more. It's almost summer for Ryan and I. Shane and I will have to make a day trip or two.

Four school days left. Fun weekends help, but it's time to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment