Thursday, May 26, 2016

Last Swim Lesson (For This Month)

Boy, oh boy. It's days like this it pays to be consistent. There was only one other kid at Shane's swim lesson today. Extra practice time!


Shane's made a lot of progress. He can be full of fear, but I think he trusts his teacher now.


And there are the toys. And the water. Pools are fun.


Social Shane wanted to see what his friend was doing after the lesson, too.


The teacher talked to me a little about summer lessons while Shane mingled. Shane's considered a level 2 (out of 6) in their system. There are camps and lessons going on this summer I plan to sign Shane up for. I'd like to get the same teacher if possible, too (consistency, consistency, consistency!).

I'll research and schedule that out another time. I'm glad Shane's educating, enjoying, and tiring himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment