Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Busy Day for Mommy and Shane!

My wife is recovering nicely from surgery, but I didn't know she was ready for THIS:

You are AWESOME!
Love you!

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Carrie wrote:
Thats pretty funny. Shane and I went to the N Zone and did the $2 go and play with all the toys and balls and bouncy house thing for him, while I did about 45 min of bible reading. Then I did some small stuff for work. We were there for about an hour total. Then I took him to costco. Got milk, gummy vitamins for him, goldfish, mickey mouse animal crackers, strawberries, caprisuns for him, and bagels for you. Just had lunch (chicken and crackers) and put him down for a nap. We've used the "potty" three times already. No poop though. The size 4 pullups (trying to use them) are tight on him, he can't easily pull them up and down, it's even hard for me a little. The pull ups are the same price (unit price per diaper) as his diapers through the subscribe and save, so I altered the order and we'll now be getting the size 5 pullups instead of regular diapers. 

Busy morning, hope you've had a great day at work. We love you.




-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tue, Apr 2, 2013 9:58 am
Subject: Jurassic Park

Hahaha
Maybe we'll have to visit Australia.

I hope Shane's being good for you! I love you!
-Mike

To top it off, I came home to find out Carrie cut Shane's hair and cleaned up the resulting mess. I was completely surprised. 
I told Carrie that she's supposed to be taking it easy. My wife smiled and said "I've got to pull my weight around here!" 


It's good to be married to a hard-working woman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment