Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Reward

When we go to visit Carrie's parents, I get Wawa.

That's the rule.

Wawa is on my short list of "Franchises I Would Love to Own."

If you don't know what Wawa is: it is a gas station done right. The gas was 40 cents a gallon cheaper than where I live and the food is awesome for the price.

Today, Carrie ordered a foot long sandwich with: ham, pepperoni, salami, horseradish sauce, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, roasted peppers, salt, and pepper. I was very sad that I had to split it with my wife (Yes, I love her THAT much!).

They also have great coffee. Carrie and I own four coffee mugs from them. The price of their specialty coffees drop from $3 to $1.10 if you have a mug. There is one iced coffee that tastes like liquid girl scout cookies.

Thin mint.

I normally don't sugar my coffee, but Carrie buys me a Mocha-Mint every time we fill up on the way down to her parents. I'm conditioned to expect it.

Today, the car was shining a bright "LOW FUEL!" warning sign, but we pressed on until we hit our WaWa waypoint.

When I like something, I really like it. WaWa is on that list.

It's probably a good thing there aren't any close to me or I could overdose and burn out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment