Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shane's First Day of Day Care

Carrie dropped Shane off for his "discovery day" today. He's going to be starting daycare soon, since Carrie's new job starts on the 13th.

He loved it.

Carrie said he was excited to see her when she arrived. He ran over, grabbed her hand, and then dragged her around to show her different toys he liked. The day care people said he ate, napped, and got along fine!

A part of me was hoping he'd be a little more attached to Mommy and Daddy! Not likely, ha! The boy is an explorer at heart.

I think this will be good for Shane. I hope he makes a lot of new friends at Day Care and enjoys the new toys, sights, and people a couple of days each week.

I'd like to scope out the center myself one day, but (shock) Shane will normally be there when I'm working! Maybe I'll take a "mental health" day after SOLs...

No comments:

Post a Comment