Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fever Boy

Shane was a sicky today. He woke me up over half-an-hour before my alarm, so I probably should have seen it coming. Carrie emailed me at work to tell me his temperature was 103. He just recovered from an ear infection, and I hope that this is not related. If the ear infections start up again, we'll have to look at whether or not Shane needs a second round of tubes. It's a little premature to assume it's all ear related, though.

Thank God, Carrie stays at home now. It'd would have been difficult to figure things out otherwise. Shane loves to cuddle up on her when he's under the weather (the feeling is mutual). I let Shane play/learn on ABC Mouse for an hour while I took care of a bunch of chores. I wanted to clean up the dishes from out Saint Patrick's Day feast with Daniel's family, take out the trash, and generally make a big enough dent that Carrie could snuggle with Shane all day tomorrow and not worry about them.

Life stays busy. It's better than being wide awake and full of unspent energy, but I'm ready for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment