Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's a Mess (But Apparently a Fun One)

Shane and I went outside a lot on Saturday. We had to step over some new potholes in our backyard and Roxy shredded some form of fuzz/insulation? I'm not really sure what it was or where it came from. It was everywhere. I picked it up while Shane dug in the dirt. I didn't want my wife to come home and find Roxy's surprise.


Of course, posting about the mess on the internet may seem counter-intuitive. Normally, I'd clean up and say nothing. Carries guaranteed to see the mess now!

Enter set of pictures #2: Shane ran into a neighbor's yard to retrieve a branch. He then dragged it down the block to give to Roxy.


It took some effort to hoist it over the fence. Roxy enjoyed the process and the result.


Shane was so proud! Between the two of them, I'm not sure how intact my yard will be for the next several years. I was a little sad that all my earlier work was wasted, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the shenanigans of these two far more than I would the grass.

The only trick will be figuring out how to have a garden. I want fresh produce again.

No comments:

Post a Comment