Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cousins. Cousins! COUSINS!

Kathleen, Evelyn and Cole visited Nana tonight. Matt and Renee came home before Shane's bed time, too. It was a packed house! It reminded me of what I loved growing up here!

I caught the boys having some fun on camera.


I made Cole and Shane "fly" later. They played musical chairs and the quiet game for me, too. It's more fun for everyone when there are multiple kids around. Shane and Cole loved playing together. I loved watching them. It made for an easier night. It gave me enough energy to work on taxes after bed time (hooray?).

Extra pictures:



 

1 comment:

  1. So cute together! I'm so glad we got to see you guys before you headed to Charlottesville for the weekend. Cole's been asking for Shane. I thought they might like to have a sleepover in the same room on Sunday night, but I think I'm actually going to drive through the night with them to get back to SC - leaving at 7 or 8pm. Stickley's driving with me until we get to Durham, so I'll just spend the night there if I'm too tired to drive straight through! Hope you guys are having fun in Charlottesville!

    ReplyDelete