Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Still a Party...


Bryce came home with us from daycare on Monday and Tuesday. Nana picked up Monday; I picked up Tuesday.

Boy, do the boys love to play. Bryce probably leaves sweat stains on his pillow each night.


Shane is going to be torn up when we do finally move south!

UPDATE: Thursday, we visited Bryce's house after school. It's been Bryce, Bryce, Bryce all week!


Bryce started to cry when Shane held some candy. He was, also, very concerned Shane would take his toys home! Sharing is a learned skill! It takes practice! Kids need and (usually) like to be around other kids. Bryce and Shane are no exception.

Shane wanted to visit on the way home Friday, too. I got to hear "I'm going to miss him" the whole way home....and I didn't even get a greeting when I picked him up! Shane looked at me and said, "I wanted Nana." I think there was a muttered "I miss her" in there somewhere, as well. I bet Carrie is going to hear a whole list of "I miss _____" when Shane goes south for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment