Monday, April 4, 2016

Return of the Spawn - Spring Break Day 1

"Do you know where the Wawa is off Broad Street?" Grandma asked.

Did she forget who she was talking to? It's a Wawa! I arrived first and got a hoagie. Grandpa, Grandma, and a sleeping Shane showed up not long after.

Shane cried when we made the trade off. Grandpa said Shane cried after I traded him off Saturday, as well.

"It's hard to say good-bye!" Shane sniffled (I love this kid).


On the ride home, Shane told me about some of his exploits. "I got to watch the YouTube video you wouldn't let me see!"

Shane still hasn't learned the art of discretion. I don't even know what video he was talking about, but he did his best to tell me all about it (and he didn't stop with the reminders I wouldn't let him see it but he did!).

Baseball with Grandpa was my favorite story. Next spring/summer, Little League looks like a lock!


Shane also raved about a new cartoon he saw at Grandma's: PJ Masks. We went inside after baseball and watched an episode or two.

"Whoa. Who cleaned, Daddy?" Shane asked. "It's like a whole new house!"

I love my kid's reactions. All I did was clear the floor and vacuum (good riddance cat fuzz/beans).

Our last adventure of the day was a trip to the library. I wanted to stock up on books and cds. We're going on a few road trips this week!


1 comment: