Monday, April 25, 2016

The End is Nigh! Review! Review!

Is it summer yet?

That time of year hit a little earlier this time around.

But then again, school gets out several weeks earlier here, too.

Working as intended, I suppose.

If I had to compare this year to others, I would sum it up as: fewer kids, less paperwork, more disrespect. It's a trade-off, but one I'm okay with. I plan on doing it again next year. My boss asked if I could cover the first week of summer school, too.

I like the setup better than the first alternative school I worked at. I survived three years there as a new teacher. Maybe I'll hang around this one for more.

1 comment:

  1. That's good! We are so proud of you! Investing in those kids is really, really important and not many people can do it.

    ReplyDelete