Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good Bye, Brogan. You will be missed.

My dog has joined another family. It didn't work out for him here, but the breeder told Carrie she had a family friend who was looking for a "puppy who was not a puppy-puppy." Brogan fits that billing perfectly. We wish him the best.

Brogan started off like this....

...and left us closer to this.

He's still got a lot of room to grow.

I took Brogan for a final walk the night before, and said my final farewell the day of. I wanted to remove his name-tag as a memento before he left. I was upset to find that he'd somehow lost it in his many jailbreaks from the backyard (the stupid-smart dog). 

Thankfully, I found it yesterday in the far corner where he always escaped. Now it hangs with my keys as a reminder he once lived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment