Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weight Loss!?

I can tell school's in session, because I've already lost a couple pounds. I walk many miles during the day trying to be exciting for the students and walking from classroom to classroom. Plus, my lunch ended up in a locked room a couple of times at the beginning of the week.

No food = no calories.

My school lunches aren't exactly calorie rich either. I eat Lean Pockets all year round. They're a dirt cheap, easy-to-store, quick-to-make, hot lunch. I just cram a bunch into a staff freezer and I'm set for a while. My mornings are normally busy enough I don't want to take the time to make something cold. 

Wait. Why Lean Pockets, you ask? They taste better! 

Hot Pockets are too greasy or something for me. This is probably the only time you will ever hear me pronounce that a diet version of something tastes much better than the 'real deal. The downside is that I cannot even LOOK at them over the summer. 

Thursday was also Back-To-School-Night and staying at work until after 9 PM is a good way to burn calories. I was bad and ate at Burger King for linner (Lunch + Dinner) and got a reminder that my intestines are not as young as they used to be.

This will all change once I stock up on candy and treats in my room. I have a bad habit of munching.

No comments:

Post a Comment