Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A No Plans Day

There was nothing going on after school for once. 

It was beautiful.

I caught up on my allergy shots last week. There was no wrestling practice, meeting, or other professional obligations. I went home, put my feet up, and had an hour and a half before I had to pick up Shane. I could have picked him up earlier, but he asked to play more when I showed up Monday. 

I talked to my teacher bro, Matt, about an old student, I made tea, played some Hearthstone, and rested.

When I did pick up Shane, he wanted a few more minutes to play. He got them and then we headed home.

Then we played outside.


I took care of the chickens and moved the broody girls. I gave Michaela the eggs.


How many kids does it take to get a ball out from under a car?


We went in around 7 PM and Shane used an Easter coupon to pick an episode of his choice. He chose Pokemon XY and spent the next hour and a half glued to the TV. He didn't get any Monday, so I told him to enjoy!

I rested and caught up on a lot of my blog. You're reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful you had time to relax after work and catch up on your blog. It gives Dad and I so much joy to read it. We look forward to seeing y'all later this month.

    ReplyDelete