Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Poop Pansy

I was afraid Nova was going to call 911.

Shane's stomach hurt. I told him to try and poop. He sat on the toilet and wailed

I wasn't very sympathetic. I shut the door and turned on the fan. Shane gets in his own head and works himself up. I didn't want to feed the drama. 

I ignored him for a while, but Shane cried and called me back. As he looked up to me with red eyes and tear-soaked cheeks, I told him a warm bath might relax him. Shane wanted me to carry him up the stairs, because his stomach hurt too much

"Walk or crawl. I'll see you upstairs." I left him behind.

He made it, though. The complaints didn't end. First, the water was too hot. Then, he cried when I said, "Use shampoo." 

A, "Fine. Then no electronics tonight," stopped that quick. 

Shane pooped a little bit later on. Our prayers were answered! 

1 comment: