Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Posty Post Post

I haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to do a quick status update before working on some work work.

-Shane is almost healthy again! He's back to eating solid food and will drink from a sippy cup again. There's still a lot of antibiotics left for his ear infection, but that's on the mend as well. It was pink when the doctor looked at it today.

-Carrie has had a low grade fever for 7 days running. It's been floating around 100 degrees. She's not been overly happy and the chemical cocktails she's been swilling haven't helped a ton. The doctors today said she's getting better and she'll just have to tough it out.

-Work is busy as ever. I was thrilled about getting a teacher's assistant to help out with my 14:1 self-contained special education class. Three days later, her schedule was changed.  I don't know if she requested a change or not, but I was sad to see her go. She was a natural and I had plans for certain kids that need more attention, but I've been unable to give it to them. It's a tough class to meet all the needs even though the kids aren't bad kids. They apparently had one of my subs last week yelling, though!

I'm just glad everything is on the mend. I'm really looking forward to hearing about my interview. I'd love to get a fresh start in a new position. It's fun to learn and try something new!

Anyway, back to work. Experimental Design Diagrams are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment