Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moving along...

Things are moving along. It's been tough lately, but we'll get there yet. I'll be thrilled to finally see Shane and I know Carrie will be thrilled to be on track for her body getting back to normal.

Lately, we've been doing a lot of work on the house. The in-laws surprised me last week with beginning an onslaught of home improvement. My father-in-law and I have so far replaced four of the interior doors, and only a closet door and two bathroom doors remain on the docket. Also, to take advantage of the 30% tax rebate and prevent the extra $100s our winter heating bills cost, we have contractors scheduled to give us a new front and back door (the front door is the one I ended up basically laying on as we drove it home).  I sold my old car to my sister, so that's going to cover the cost of both of the doors. It should pay off in the long run and make the house warmer for the baby without breaking the budget.

I thought this article was pretty interesting. http://articles.cnn.com/2010-10-13/tech/apple.sexting.patent_1_text-messages-sexting-apple?_s=PM:TECH  It's not so much the "no sexting" as the parents enforcing grammar and practicing foreign languages on their kids phones I thought was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment